Cyspera® is a biological depigmenting treatment for hyperpigmentation concerns. The active ingredient is cysteamine. Naturally present in human skin cells, cysteamine regulates melanin synthesis in the skin. It has been formulated to work as an effective topical treatment, Cyspera®.
SAFE to use on eye pigmentation.
• Significant depigmenting effectiveness
• Highly biocompatible and well tolerated
• Non-cytotoxic, non-mutagenic, non-carcinogenic
• Superior benefit/risk ratio compared to hydroquinone –and all other alternative. Cyspera® is a biological molecule that reduces melanin pigments in human skin. It removes brown spots, treats pigmented marks and produces an even and light skin complexion.
Do not wash skin before application. Do not wash your face before application. If necessary to wash, wait one hour before application of Cysteamine® on a dry and rested skin.
1. Apply Cysteamine® for 15 minutes.
Once a day as part of your evening routine, apply a thin layer of Cysteamine® to the whole area to be treated. Leave on for 15 minutes only.
2. Wash off.
After 15min, cleanse your skin thoroughly with soap and water. Gently pat your face dry.
3.Apply a simple hydration cream
After cleansing, apply a simple hydrating cream to the treated area. Leave on over night. Maintain your skin hydrated during the day and use a high SPF protection.
7% Cysteamine Hydrochloride