A rich, non-oily cream with an advanced moisturising system that leaves skin feeling intensely hydrated, so it’s ideal to use as a night cream. CELLPRO Cream also contains optimum levels of CAF BioAction Technology, Retinsphere Technology as well as Vitamins C, E and skin architecture enhancing ingredients.
How it works
Endocare CELLPRO is a unique and innovative combination of CAF BioAction Technology; snail-derived stem cell activators that provide deep skin regeneration, and Retinsphere Technology; a unique and advanced combination of Vitamin A regenerators:
– CAF BioAction Technology is a highly refined complex of biological activators that stimulate the skin’s own stem cells to naturally develop into fibroblasts deep in the skin where they produce collagen and elastin
– Retinsphere Technology increases epidermal renewal with a unique and advanced combination of Vitamin A ingredients
Each clinically proven technology works together perfectly for firmer, plumper, smoother and brighter skin.
Endocare CELLPRO also contains hyaluronic acid and other glycosaminoglycans to enhance the underlying skin architecture, as well as an anti-ageing complex of Vitamins C and E, while an advanced moisturising system hydrates the skin.
The Endocare CELLPRO products can be used in a simple but highly effective daily regime.
Causes of Photo Damage
Photo-damage to your skin is caused by UV radiation in sunlight. On warm sunny days your skin is most susceptible to UVB radiation, while UVA has a more significant effect on your skin all year round – even when it’s cloudy. The danger with UVA is that it’s not obviously damaging your skin as it doesn’t burn or tan your skin. Instead it causes damage within your skin which prematurely ages it as well as causing additional health problems. Daily exposure to high levels of visible light and infrared-A can add to this damage.
If you don’t take the right steps to protecting your skin these harmful rays can:
- Break down your skin’s natural defences which work to provide low-level protection from all of these effects.
- Trigger the production of ROS which damage your skin’s healthy cells and protein.
- Damage the top level of skin (the epidermis), giving it a leathery appearance.
- Affect your skins pigmentation creating irregular dark, brown patches and age spots.
- Damage the DNA in your skin cells, preventing them from functioning properly meaning they can die. In certain cases this can even lead to skin cancer.
All of these factors, both natural and external, contribute to visibly ageing your skin. Because of this it’s essential to use a clinically-proven, evidence-based skincare regime that addresses all of the daily challenges that your skin must deal with. Protecting your skin will prevent further damage, while combining it with a carefully selected regime can help rejuvenate and repair a lot of the damage that your skin may have already experienced.